http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/forums/

Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack
http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1665
Page 1 of 2

Author:  gluemonsters [ Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:47 am ]
Post subject:  Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

I hope this isn't considered spam, if it is I apologize, but I couldn't help but think that if there was anyone else out there besides me who who might have thought this was a cool idea, that it would be someone here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272004777007?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Author:  TheCollector [ Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

gluemonsters wrote:
I hope this isn't considered spam, if it is I apologize, but I couldn't help but think that if there was anyone else out there besides me who who might have thought this was a cool idea, that it would be someone here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272004777007?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649


I sure do! and since it's my forum I guess you're safe :)

I bought the last one, is this your auction? I'd be happy to report back on what I think of them once they arrive.

Author:  Bob M [ Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Wish I had seen these I definitely would have bought a set. Please let us know if there will be more available. I am always looking for King stuff like this. Always have trouble locating it on EBay. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. If you make more please let us know so we can get in on them this time. I would really like a set.

Bob

Author:  TrueNorth [ Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Are they ever cool...put me down for a set.
They seem to be in order of publication. Except why is MPP at the end I wonder?

Author:  gluemonsters [ Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Yes, I made these. I just made 2 more sets and re-listed them.

Where should MPP go? Should it even be included? I gotta admit, I don't know much about that particular book.

Author:  Bob M [ Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Just ordered one. Thanks

Bob

Author:  gluemonsters [ Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

AWESOME! I'll send it out to you today. Please let me know what you think when they arrive.


:D

Author:  TrueNorth [ Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

gluemonsters wrote:
Yes, I made these. I just made 2 more sets and re-listed them.

Where should MPP go? Should it even be included? I gotta admit, I don't know much about that particular book.


It looked like you started off with King's first DoubleDay books and flowed along through the years to his most recent. And then finished with a 1989 release.

Author:  gluemonsters [ Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

TrueNorth wrote:
gluemonsters wrote:
Yes, I made these. I just made 2 more sets and re-listed them.

Where should MPP go? Should it even be included? I gotta admit, I don't know much about that particular book.


It looked like you started off with King's first DoubleDay books and flowed along through the years to his most recent. And then finished with a 1989 release.



Where should it go?

Author:  TrueNorth [ Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stephen King First Edition Hardcover magnet twin pack

Here are the years his books were published....

http://stephenking.com/library/novel/index_old-new.html

If possible it would be nice if they were in order.Either way it's a beautiful thing you are making :D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/