the wind through the keyhole uk limited

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
thl

the wind through the keyhole uk limited

Post by thl »

it seems that PS have started to sell their copies

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-wind- ... 1218-p.asp
jhanic

Re: the wind through the keyhole uk limited

Post by jhanic »

It seems that Hodder & Stoughton has published a 200-copy limited with a REAL King signature of The Wind Through the Keyhole. I don't know if this edition is numbered or not. Again, this seems to be different from the 700-copy "limited" edition H&S published with a facsimile signature. I don't have a copy of this one, but I've seen one offered for £425, which is beyond my means at the current time.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jhanic wrote:It seems that Hodder & Stoughton has published a 200-copy limited with a REAL King signature of The Wind Through the Keyhole. I don't know if this edition is numbered or not. Again, this seems to be different from the 700-copy "limited" edition H&S published with a facsimile signature. I don't have a copy of this one, but I've seen one offered for £425, which is beyond my means at the current time.

John
H&S contacted me to let me know they were planning a different edition, but didn't have specifics for me at the time. I'll email them and see what details I can get.
wizzer

Post by wizzer »

Hi there i've been an SK fan for a good while, but up to now i've never bought anything other than a standard off-the-shelf copy of any of his books. I've been looking at which copy of The Wind Through The Keyhole to get, and i've discovered the "limited edition" on amazon. This is the one that comes with a "facsimile signature" and i'm wondering if there is actually any real value in these books? FYI the cover price is £99.99 and amazon are selling it at £85.

I see you've mentioned that H&S are printing a run of 200 true signed editions - I guess i'm too late to look at getting one of those but where would sell those?

Regards
James
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

In the UK, Waterstones.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I hear those true signed copies of 200 are selling around £425. Bit high if you ask me...
thl

Post by thl »

jimimck wrote:I hear those true signed copies of 200 are selling around £425. Bit high if you ask me...
First time I've read about them it was 349£
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I don't know what the original selling price was, but I've also seen them being offered for £425. That's a bit much for me.

John
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi, I preordered this today in a uk waterstones shop.

It cost me £150

Not sure if it is numbered but it is definitely the real signature.

I cannot see the book on their website but it definitely is on their systems. Release date same as the uk trade. 24/4

Cheers, Dave
thl

Post by thl »

and amazon uk has dropped the price of the facsimile edition from 100£ (original) to 85£ to 68.5£