Look for an 11/22/63 annoucement Monday

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Look for an 11/22/63 annoucement Monday

Post by TheCollector »

I've started shipping cases out! James, you'll be especially thrilled to hear that I've started with overseas orders first.

Almost everyone (including myself) ships international shipments last, since it's a manual fill out of customs forms, you have to drive over to the post office and stand in line for them to stamp everything. Just one of those thing that's a lot more time consuming then printing out a label online and you're done.

Of course that means not only do they go out the door last, but they take longer than domestic packages to arrive as well.

I wanted you guys to know I'm thinking about you, so this time your orders shipped out first. I'm down to just two international orders left, (your's shipped already James). The last two will go out this Saturday along with the first batch of domestic orders.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Looking forward to getting my two!

John
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Yay!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

TheCollector wrote:I've started shipping cases out! James, you'll be especially thrilled to hear that I've started with overseas orders first.

Almost everyone (including myself) ships international shipments last, since it's a manual fill out of customs forms, you have to drive over to the post office and stand in line for them to stamp everything. Just one of those thing that's a lot more time consuming then printing out a label online and you're done.

Of course that means not only do they go out the door last, but they take longer than domestic packages to arrive as well.

I wanted you guys to know I'm thinking about you, so this time your orders shipped out first. I'm down to just two international orders left, (your's shipped already James). The last two will go out this Saturday along with the first batch of domestic orders.
You kick arse Tomas!
Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly, and the update.

You should consider applying for a job at Grant publishing. They could do with some "international customers are still people" type thinking over there ;-)
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Ok, wow. Just wow.
Guess what arrived on my doorstep today???

Such a big thanks to you Tomas for shipping so quickly. The case is just awesome. Very well put together (there is some weight in it, I almost thought you'd shipped it with a book inside lol)

ur2ndbiggestfan

In the meantime, us DOMESTIC customers have to wait like, you know, FOREVER to get OUR cases!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

ur2ndbiggestfan wrote:In the meantime, us DOMESTIC customers have to wait like, you know, FOREVER to get OUR cases!
I know, I know, you're either shafting the international customers or shafting the domestic ;)

A handful of US cases went out on Saturday, another 20 or so going out today. I'm hoping to have all of the single case orders (people that just ordered 1 copy of 11/22/63 case) shipped out by the end of the week.... Everyone else by the week after.

That's tentative of course, but I'll try my best.
ur2ndbiggestfan

I was, of course, just goofing around. I like the anticipation just as much as the receiving.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

ur2ndbiggestfan wrote:I was, of course, just goofing around. I like the anticipation just as much as the receiving.
I know you were buddy, no worries :mrgreen: