Do you want a S/L Under the Dome Slipcase?

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!

Are you interested in an Under the Dome slipcase?

Yes, for sure
95%
Maybe
4%
No
1%

Total votes: 84

demorgan

Re: Do you want a S/L Under the Dome Slipcase?

Post by demorgan »

A nice one below $50.
kieron

Post by kieron »

I'd be happy to go up to $50 or a bit more for something nice. Would prefer it without the clear window that 'The Stand' had though.
Cheers as always for all the excellent work, Tomas, and hi to all. Currently in my ridiculously busy time of year, chat more soon!
pentium_guy

Post by pentium_guy »

Admittedly, this is the saddest S/L Stephen King book that's been released in a long long time. A limitation page would have been nice at the very least, but considering the $200 price tag and how easy it was to acquire on I can't fault them too much. Besides...the book is a monster. I would pay a pretty penny for a TRAYCASE for Under the Dome. It just doesn't seem all that special as it stands. The belly-band only does so much...otherwise it seems too much like an ordinary edition. I think it'd be great to give the book the love and protection it deserves. Traycase? Sign me up.
Marco

Post by Marco »

You can count me in as well! I'd love to see a traycase similar to the one you did for 'Salem's Lot but a slipcase would be okay as well, as long as the S/L can be stored/protected one way or another....
Bounce0320

Post by Bounce0320 »

fleggett wrote:
Bounce0320 wrote:I think that what you described sounds nice and at a price I'd be willing to pay. $50? I'd likely pass..
Even if it was a traycase and not just a slipcase?

As it sounds, we all agree that this monster is sub-par for a Limited. So I don't think it deserves a traycase. Wouldn't that just add to the bulk of the thing? My vote's still for a slipcase.
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

I'm in for either a traycase or a slipcase.
surly

Post by surly »

Gonna have to agree with quality over price -- definitely a traycase.
This edition could certainly use a little pick-me-up.
servo666

Post by servo666 »

I would prefer the original suggestion of an inexpensive slipcase. It would be nice if the slipcase includes enough room for the cards which came with the book.

Not interested in a tray case or more elaborate slipcase.
frik

Post by frik »

Yes, I would definitely be interested in either a traycase or slipcase.
Costing up to about $50.00 would be fine with me.

sk
Tayholdem

Post by Tayholdem »

I agree with getting a slipcase other than a traycase. As well as something inexpensive. It's just that the S/L isn't much to look at anyways. Why dress it up when it already looks like the 1st edition.

Plus I just want to add the S&S did a very poor job on the S/L. Maybe we are just spoiled from Donald M. Grant but it wouldn't have been hard to put a limitation page at the very least. Just seems like they are selling a signature not a S/L.