http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/forums/

Joyland signed limiteds
http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1078
Page 3 of 8

Author:  jimimck [ Mon May 13, 2013 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Hopefully CD are announcing slipcases for this Joyland S/L...

But I know their announcement includes trade editions and limiteds.

Author:  Marco [ Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

It would be great if the announcement from CD today refers to the publishing of the newly acquired story "Phil and Sundance" ;)

Author:  TheCollector [ Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

jimimck wrote:
Hopefully CD are announcing slipcases for this Joyland S/L...

But I know their announcement includes trade editions and limiteds.


I'm going to look into making a traycase for this book. I have a nice vision for what a case like this would look like. We'll see what the bindery says....stay tuned.

Author:  jimimck [ Wed May 15, 2013 12:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

TheCollector wrote:
jimimck wrote:
Hopefully CD are announcing slipcases for this Joyland S/L...

But I know their announcement includes trade editions and limiteds.


I'm going to look into making a traycase for this book. I have a nice vision for what a case like this would look like. We'll see what the bindery says....stay tuned.


Sweet!
Gotta have a nice slipcase for a signed edition. Put me down for one.

Author:  Bob M [ Thu May 16, 2013 3:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Please excuse my ignorance. But I was taught that there are no stupid questions :D . There are only the 4 versions of this book, right? Paperback, hardcover, signed/numbered & signed/lettered. For a confirmation for a signed/numbered. Just want to make sure all my bases are covered.

Thanks
Bob

Author:  Bob M [ Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Also would like a nice case for the book.

Bob

Author:  jhanic [ Thu May 16, 2013 7:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Bob M wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance. But I was taught that there are no stupid questions :D . There are only the 4 versions of this book, right? Paperback, hardcover, signed/numbered & signed/lettered. For a confirmation for a signed/numbered. Just want to make sure all my bases are covered.

Thanks
Bob


There also seem to be two different Advance Reader Copies, one orange and one (much more scarce) blue.

John

Author:  DerSchwede [ Mon May 27, 2013 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

honestly i was unsure if this is a real deal or some kind of scam... looked to good to be true - and things that look to good to be...

but the fact that it was published here in the forum gave it the needed touch of seriousity :D

whatever - i gave it a try / was in time / got the Confirmation and was charged... so far so good :D
Now i am waiting for the shippment :D

Author:  jflotx512 [ Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Does anyone know if we are going to get a tracking number soon or anything like that for the limited editions of Joyland? Or has anyone heard anything in general?

Author:  ajw2910 [ Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Joyland signed limiteds

I haven't heard anything and there is nothing on their website about an expected ship date (not that I could find).

Page 3 of 8 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/