Limited edition Christine

Any questions related to limited editions
Bob M

Limited edition Christine

Post by Bob M »

I am looking to buy a limited edition Christine. The problem is it appears to be price clipped.
I believe this shouldn't be the case being that it is a limited edition, but that is the appearance. Small triangle cut off the front inside flap at the top
My question is, is there a possibility this is normal? I can't believe it is, but thought I should ask those who know more than I.
Thanks
Bob
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Limited edition Christine

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Bob M wrote:I am looking to buy a limited edition Christine. The problem is it appears to be price clipped.
I believe this shouldn't be the case being that it is a limited edition, but that is the appearance. Small triangle cut off the front inside flap at the top
My question is, is there a possibility this is normal? I can't believe it is, but thought I should ask those who know more than I.
Thanks
Bob
It is not normal and it devalues it by a lot. In fact, don't buy it unless you can get another DJ for it at a low price.
deckard2112

Re: Limited edition Christine

Post by deckard2112 »

https://secure.grantbooks.com/product/c ... ustjacket/

The DJ is still available at DM Grant for $30 so if the book is at a good price it might be worth getting after all