Showcase your SK collectibles!

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Showcase your SK collectibles!

Post by TheCollector »

Neat, haven't seen this one before.
LokiJake

New Dark Tower Collection Re: Showcase your SK collectibles!

Post by LokiJake »

updated below
Last edited by LokiJake on Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks for posting! I'm happy I was able to help and look forward to seeing the entire set once you get it. Nice looking office BTW!
downs1418

Post by downs1418 »

Walked into a local thrift store and nearly fainted. Surely couldn't be but it was. A true 1st/1st. And I only paid $1.50 for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

downs1418 wrote:Walked into a local thrift store and nearly fainted. Surely couldn't be but it was. A true 1st/1st. And I only paid $1.50 for it.
WHAAT!! Jesus that's the find of the decade there. Congatulations! :D
LokiJake

Post by LokiJake »

Updated with #36 The Eyes of the Dragon which i put next to only other non DT book, #51 Blackhouse.

Slipcase Editions #51 of Dark Tower I, II, III, V, VII, Wind Through Keyhole & Sisters of Eluria. #226 Wizard & Glass, publisher's copy & #293 of VI. 1st Ed read copies, Gunslinger 1st-1stP & 1st-2ndP. AE Keyhole & SoE.

Thanks again for the advice on pricing, etc!

Last edited by LokiJake on Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

That's very impressive in such a short amount of time, congratulations! On a non SK note, I really like that volcano picture you've got hung up. The colors are great, it sort of reminds me of the limited edition Firestarter artwork.
LokiJake

Post by LokiJake »

TheCollector wrote:That's very impressive in such a short amount of time, congratulations! On a non SK note, I really like that volcano picture you've got hung up. The colors are great, it sort of reminds me of the limited edition Firestarter artwork.
It's 497/500 William Carr Acrylic Picture they take with those special cameras of volcano coming out of ocean in Hawaii. My wife is remodeling & painting and the only thing i care about are the new lights that will show picture and book collection better :-)
LokiJake

Post by LokiJake »

I wanted to edit this update down as the way the pics are posting, they are too large to see without scrolling. 2 pics showing the Rachel Readman sculpture and newly framed Whelan pieces. On the table i've added some Bachman books and added a shelf on opposite wall for my trade 1st editions. I'm still missing Wizard and Glass #51, but acquired Song of Susanah last month, so just one shy of complete set. -Jake

Last edited by LokiJake on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Super cool! Thanks for Sharing. I'd love to see the sculpture once it's done too!