Dark Tower the gunslinger

Any questions related to limited editions
RFW

Dark Tower the gunslinger

Post by RFW »

Dark Tower worth
HI i was wondering what a Dark Tower the Gunslinger signed by Stepen King and the artest but the line where the number should go is blank is worth
racerx45

Re: Dark Tower the gunslinger

Post by racerx45 »

Hard to say, if it is what it sounds like it could be quite a bit. Pictures would be helpful. If you are talking about a The Gunslinger Limited edition check out the page on this site The Gunslinger US Limited http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/limited/dt1.html
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

This sounds like one of the "stolen copies". I presume it does not have a grey cloth slipcase.
RFW

Post by RFW »

I no it is one of the stolen copys. I have a regular signed and numbered copy. I was just wondering what it might be worth. Thanks
amd013

Post by amd013 »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:This sounds like one of the "stolen copies". I presume it does not have a grey cloth slipcase.
What do you mean by "stolen copies"?

Mike
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

amd013 wrote:
Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:This sounds like one of the "stolen copies". I presume it does not have a grey cloth slipcase.
What do you mean by "stolen copies"?

Mike
Several copies were stolen from Grant books. Most of them were later recovered, but not all. Some have been sold on the secondary market.
RFW

Post by RFW »

I figure its worth more than a signed and numbered just because of its history! Thanks anyway by Rus