Dr. Sleep Cemetery Dance

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Bob M

Dr. Sleep Cemetery Dance

Post by Bob M »

Anyone else receive the e-mail from Cemetery Dance that Dr. Sleep was being delayed because the pictures were wrong. Delayed by a couple of weeks. You would think that would have been figured out long ago.

Bob
jhanic

Re: Dr. Sleep Cemetery Dance

Post by jhanic »

I got that email also. I guess the printer tried to persuade them that the pics were okay, but was told to re-do them. Not the fault of CD at all.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Yeah no fault of CD. A few weeks is o big deal. Got The Shining to look forward to in the meantime.
ke7285

Post by ke7285 »

I got e- mail today from C D shipped my gift edition hopefully the limited won't be too far behind!!
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I also got my email for the gift edition. I ordered one of the Erin Wells remarques for my limited, so I expect it to take longer to ship.

John
sajjad123

Post by sajjad123 »

I'm sitting here with my credit card wondering if its worth it and hoping someone posts something somewhere that gives an opinion based on their past experience.
Not sure?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

sajjad123 wrote:I'm sitting here with my credit card wondering if its worth it and hoping someone posts something somewhere that gives an opinion based on their past experience.
Not sure?
I would say that it's definitely worth the expenditure. The quality of CD's product is great.

John
ke7285

Post by ke7285 »

I recieved my double remarque last month of Doctor Sleep, the pics are the two new one's for this month on remarques page here. I did email CD around september aand the process for remarque is long and slow. Kevin