Revival Book Signing Tour

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Revival Book Signing Tour

Post by TheCollector »

Our friends over at tdt.org have a great thread going for the book tour. I'm going to direct you there for the details but if you want to ask any questions here by all means feel free.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sho ... read/page8

===================================
STEPHEN KING'S
REVIVAL BOOK TOUR 2014
On November 11th, Stephen will embark on a six-city book tour to promote the release of Revival. The tour begins in New York City and continues through Washington DC, Kansas City, Wichita, Austin and South Portland. See the break down below for compete information and links for each event.
Visit the Revival Promo Page

November 11
New York City
Barnes & Noble, Union Square

A limited amount of wristbands will be distributed with purchase of one copy of Revival to attend signing on 11/11. The store will open at 9 AM for this event instead of the usual 10 AM opening. The book signing will begin at noon on November 11th.

More Information

November 12
Washington, D.C.
Sponsored by Politics and Prose
Stephen will appear on stage at the GW Lisner Auditorium. The event will be at 7:00 PM. The format will include remarks from the author, a reading, and a brief Q&A. This will not be a book signing. A limited number of first edition, first printing copies of REVIVAL will be pre-signed by Stephen and distributed at random.
Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, September 23. Full details about how to purchase a ticket for the event will be coming soon—please visit their site.
More Information

November 13
Kansas City, MO
Sponsored by Rainy Day Books
Stephen will appear in Conversation with Vivien Jennings, founder and president of Rainy Day Books. The event will be at 7:30 PM at Unity Temple on the Plaza, Sanctuary, 707 W. 47th Street, Kansas City, MO 64112. This will not be a book signing. A limited number of first edition, first printing copies of REVIVAL will be pre-signed by Stephen and distributed at random.
Tickets will go on sale September 15, 10 AM CST
For full details about how to purchase an Admission Package for the event, please visit their site.
More Information

November 14
Wichita, KS
Sponsored by Watermark Books in partnership with Wichita State University
Stephen King will appear on stage at the Eugene M. Hughes Metroplex, 5015 E. 29th St. N., Wichita KS. The event will be at 6:00 PM. The format will include remarks from the author, a reading, and a brief Q&A. This will not be a book signing. A limited number of first edition, first printing copies of REVIVAL will be pre-signed by Stephen and distributed at random.
Tickets will go on sale September 15 at 10 AM CST. For full details about how to purchase a ticket for the event, please visit their site.
More Information

November 15
Austin, TX
BookPeople
603 N. Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78703
This event is a SIGNING ONLY and will be a ticketed event. There will not be a public talk.
Tickets go on sale in-store at BookPeople registers at 9AM on Tuesday, September 16.
They are not available over the phone or online. You MUST be present at BookPeople to purchase a ticket. (In other words, one person cannot purchase multiple tickets for friends who are not there.) Tickets cost $30 (plus tax), the price of one hardcover copy of Revival.
Each ticket admits ONE person to the signing line and will be redeemed for ONE signed copy of Revival at the event. Only copies of Revival will be signed at this event, no memorabilia and no other books.
More Information

November 17
South Portland, ME
Books-A-Million

430 Gorham Road South Portland, ME
Tickets will be available beginning at 9 a.m. Tuesday, November 11th. The book signing will be held on November 17 at 4pm. A copy of Revival, must be purchased from the South Portland Books-A-Million store and a proof of receipt is required in order to receive a ticket to the event. Each customer must be present to receive 1 ticket per book purchased for the event. Only copies of Revival will be signed at this event, no other memorabilia or books.
racerx45

Re: Revival Book Signing Tour

Post by racerx45 »

I sure wish there was a West Coast stop!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

racerx45 wrote:I sure wish there was a West Coast stop!
Amen, my friend.

as an update the TEXAS signing is reportedly sold out.
Merlin1958

Post by Merlin1958 »

I was there!!!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Good to see you here on these forums Merlin :lol: