Christine Gift edition on Ebay already at $300 (CD Auction)

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
doktordru

Christine Gift edition on Ebay already at $300 (CD Auction)

Post by doktordru »

Just don't get these prices....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Christine-by-St ... 2339c7f17b

seems like CD sales command a premium way in excess of the books real worth, thinking of the recent Insomnia Gift edition, now this... beats me!

Andrew
Bob M

Re: Christine Gift edition on Ebay already at $300 (CD Aucti

Post by Bob M »

It appears this one has also been removed. I don't get it either. Other copies on there for a lot less.

Bob
doktordru

Post by doktordru »

Bob M wrote:It appears this one has also been removed. I don't get it either. Other copies on there for a lot less.

Bob

nope its still there... not from the original link oddly, but I saved it as watch in my ebay and can see its still on

see http://www.ebay.com/itm/151293260155?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

Andrew
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I don't get that. No way I'd pay $300 for that edition.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I can only assume the bids are due to the strength of the newsletters they send out with direct links to their items. I mean there's a buy-it-now copy sitting on ebay for $189, I can't imagine someone would have bid higher had they actually done a search on ebay.

If you look at the bid history it's essentially two bidders pushing the price up. The one that seems to be driving it only has a feedback ratin of 3 - my guess is that he's a CD customer but not a King customer if that makes sense.