Pricing Questions for S/L's

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jvalent

Pricing Questions for S/L's

Post by jvalent »

I am going to put 2 books onto eBay and wanted to see about feedback on pricing these from the group.
Little Sister's of Eluria S/L #317 - still sealed
Doctor Sleep S/L #50 with Vincent Chong Remarque - also still sealed
Carter

Re: Pricing Questions for S/L's

Post by Carter »

One dollar each. ;)
OneFathom

Post by OneFathom »

Go to Ebay...type in the item you want to sell...and then click "Sold items." There should be a bunch of boxes you can "click" on the left-hand side of the screen. The "Sold items" option is towards the bottom of the group of boxes. The recent purchases will give you an idea of what they've been going for. You can also see what other people are selling their copies for and price accordingly. That's what I do when I sell on ebay and it's worked rather nicely.
jvalent

Post by jvalent »

The problem I am finding is that there isn't much comparable information for either book. No good copies of LSOE lately and I couldn't find a remarqued version of Doctor Sleep.
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

This is the only remarqued version of Doctor Sleep I recall seeing and in my opinion it was a good price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOCTOR-SLEEP-Si ... 7675.l2557