The Dark Man ARC - Blue Cover

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

The Dark Man ARC - Blue Cover

Post by jimimck »

I am receiving one of the Blue Cover Arcs of The Dark Man from CD (it's being shipped to me with my trade edition) and since I'm not really a proof/ARC collector, would see if there are any collectors out there who would be interesting in trading it?

I'd rather not sell it for cash (for some reason I feel better about trading it) and so if you have any cool King items (gift, signed editions, first edition of carrie lol) that you would like to look at trading, drop me a line.

Cheers
James
jimimck

Re: The Dark Man ARC - Blue Cover

Post by jimimck »

Hi team.
Hiccup at CD's end, and I'm not receiving the Blue covered ARC, but rather the more commin Orange covered ARC.

As I will have the standard Trade edition with the same cover, I'm not keen on keeping this, and so happy to look at trades, but will also sell for cash if anyone is interested.
Ga Outlaw

Post by Ga Outlaw »

How much cash? What would you want for trade?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi Outlaw,
Not being an ARC collector, I'm not really sure what the value of this would be. When I asked what the Blue covered one may have been worth, I had replies varing from less than $300 to $450. I thought $450 was probably too much.

So, in recognition this orange one is more common, I'm thinking around the $200 mark? But again, I may wrong with that, and so am happy to discuiss and look at offers.

Re trade, if I assume around that ball park figure of $200ish, the Gift editions I need to complete my set are:
Buick 8
Talisman
Insomnia
and while not a gift edition, I am keen on a COTW with slipcase from The Collector.

I'd accept any of thoese as a straight trade, except Insomnia that perhaps may need a cash top up? Again, happy to have my expectations corrected if I'm way off....

Cheers
James
Ga Outlaw

Post by Ga Outlaw »

The only one to sell recently on ebay sold for $130.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-TH ... 35c982ae73

I have none of the books on your trade list. I do have a 1st edition of Different Seasons. (valued at $40-$60)

I could do $80 plus DS.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Pm sent Outlaw
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Orange ARC is still up for sale.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

If anyone received today's early email announcement from CD, I am keen to trade my orange Dark Man arc for one of today's announcement. It will be made available to the public on Monday, so if you see it then, and are keen for a trade, let me know.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi Team,

I still have an orange covered Dark Man ARC available for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

Cheers
James