Considering Selling Unpublished Manuscript

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ShannonsMovies

Re: Considering Selling Unpublished Manuscript

Post by ShannonsMovies »

"Due to the rare nature of the item I'm obviously only interested in talking to very serious collectors, if you're interested send me a message with your email and I will send you some scans of the document."

Two days and I'm sure a lot of messages later ...

"I may end up selling it through an auction, we will see."

Well ... glad you got the information you came for.
mcwheels

Post by mcwheels »

hey everyone. i ended up trading it to cemetery dance publications for one of the limited edition books they publish. i'm sure i could have gotten a much larger amount of money had i auctioned it off, but i decided i'd rather give steve control over his work and have a good relationship with him, especially because i'm a screenplay writer trying to break into the business. thanks for your offers and giving me an idea of what it was worth however, it was really helpful.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Here's what the Mod at SKMB said about the "Phil and Sundance" manuscript...

"I'm glad to hear that Cemetery Dance was the one to obtain it as we trust them to do the right thing. I've known about the manuscript for quite some time as we have a copy in our files although we do not have the complete manuscript--ours ends at page 101 but is mid-sentence although there are other unnumbered pages that may continue it."