Dr. Sleep limited edition just announced!!!!!

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jflotx512

Dr. Sleep limited edition just announced!!!!!

Post by jflotx512 »

Cematary Dance publications just announced they are printing the lettered signed and limited edition signed and the gift edition of stephen king's Dr sleep......go order it at the website now!
jhanic

Re: Dr. Sleep limited edition just announced!!!!!

Post by jhanic »

Here's the link:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/king2013.html

I ordered a s/l (#359) and a gift edition.

John
DerSchwede

Post by DerSchwede »

Thank you guys, for your quick information :D
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks guys for getting it out there! I was just starting to roll thru my emails at 7:30 this morning (10:30 est). Sometimes living on the west coast just isn't great for announcements ;)

UPDATE - Lettered edition sold out (in 75 min according to CD's site) limited selling quickly but still available
DerSchwede

Post by DerSchwede »

TheCollector wrote:Thanks guys for getting it out there! I was just starting to roll thru my emails at 7:30 this morning (10:30 est). Sometimes living on the west coast just isn't great for announcements ;)
I can only speak for the european users, but for me that was a lucky punch - as is is 5pm here.

Usually i get the newsletters somewhere in the night , and if i am not awake by chance - their gone when i wake up , as it was with Shining ... :cry:

But today - its time for the happy dance :D
Thanks a lot !
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

DerSchwede wrote:
TheCollector wrote:Thanks guys for getting it out there! I was just starting to roll thru my emails at 7:30 this morning (10:30 est). Sometimes living on the west coast just isn't great for announcements ;)
I can only speak for the european users, but for me that was a lucky punch - as is is 5pm here.

Usually i get the newsletters somewhere in the night , and if i am not awake by chance - their gone when i wake up , as it was with Shining ... :cry:

But today - its time for the happy dance :D
Thanks a lot !
Congratulations! I'm glad it was early enough for you to snag a copy!
JackTheLad

Post by JackTheLad »

UPDATE - Lettered edition sold out (in 75 min according to CD's site) limited selling quickly but still available

Just ordered my Limited copy I'm number 188343.
Site said it was 80% sold out.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

JackTheLad wrote:

That's your order number. If you want a specific number book, you have to email them. They're usually glad to save that number for you if it hasn't already been reserved.

John
JackTheLad

Post by JackTheLad »

jhanic wrote:
JackTheLad wrote:

That's your order number. If you want a specific number book, you have to email them. They're usually glad to save that number for you if it hasn't already been reserved.

John
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

All the lettered and signed numbered copies are now sold (actually, about 3pm EDT.) Amazing!

John