Selling Huge Stephen King Collection from the 70's and 80's

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
rose2minor

Selling Huge Stephen King Collection from the 70's and 80's

Post by rose2minor »

Selling a huge Stephen King collection for a family member. Lots of rare items. S/L, signed First Editions, Many magazines: Cavalier, Penthouse, Twilight Zone, etc., German S/L (#34) art portfolio of The Eyes of the Dragon, Castle Rock Newsletter Vol. 1 to Vol. 4. Missing a #3 & 6 in Vol. 4.
Tons of stuff. Collector was a completest till the middle 80's or so. Please send request for anything you are looking for. Collection will be priced and I will take serious offers at through our website http://bookmagicianlv.com, 702-384-5838 (store #) or bkmagiciansouth@aol.com. Photos to follow.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Selling Huge Stephen King Collection from the 70's and 80's

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Prices are way off the mark in today's market.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I agree.

John
rose2minor

Post by rose2minor »

I appreciate all input and all feedback. Yes, I agree some are going to be a little high. I have used this site (stephenkingcollector) to price some of the collection. I have done my own research too. I believe the ones you are referring to that I am selling on amazon are priced lower than the what amazon is offering if other title is available. The Gunslinger is a Lettered edition and there are none for sale and very it's rare. Betts Books has one included with a set for $15,900.00. I am learning as I go and probably will adjust prices down the road. This collection is huge.