Showcase your SK collectibles!

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
ur2ndbiggestfan

Re: Showcase your SK collectibles!

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I don't own all the 1st/1st King books, just most of them! I am also missing MANY of the specialty press editions of his books, especially the lettered copies. I also don't have THE PLANT Part 3, and am missing most of the proofs. I was lucky enough to start buying King's books when a signed 1st edition of Carrie was going for $45, which I reluctantly handed over, and the 1st UKs were around $35 apiece. After that, the prices sky-rocketed and my purchases dwindled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lurker

Post by Lurker »

These are the ones that made to the "good" bookcases. Will try to get shot of the rest - have most all of the movie posters too...
ur2ndbiggestfan

On the bottom left, what is that boxed BLACK HOUSE?
biomieg

Post by biomieg »

ur2ndbiggestfan wrote:On the bottom left, what is that boxed BLACK HOUSE?
It's not my collection, but I'm guessing (actually, I'm sure, as I own that one as well) it's the Grant Talisman/Black House gift edition set. Most people display it with the book spines facing out, I guess, like so:

ur2ndbiggestfan

I did not order that edition, too bad. I was probably broke at the the time it came out. Anyway, here are my next two King shelves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
biomieg

Post by biomieg »

Keep 'em coming :D I love it!

The Talisman/Black House gift set (beautiful books, really!) is still available from Grant: https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-talisman-bh.html
ur2ndbiggestfan

More guess who!
ur2ndbiggestfan

The end of hardcovers and trade paperbacks.
ur2ndbiggestfan

King in paperback.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I noticed you have three paperback copies of Firestarter. Are any of those first printings (number line starting with "1")? If so, those are pretty scarce.

John