Stephen King True 1st Edition HC Books for Sale!!

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ravenwolf

Stephen King True 1st Edition HC Books for Sale!!

Post by ravenwolf »

I'm new to the forum and currently selling some books that belonged to my late uncle who bought them when came out and kept them with a mylar in dust jacket in his library collection in a smoke free home...He took great care & pride of his collection...Most of the books are in Near Fine to Fine condition [I'm not a pro. grader but they look great] *Kind of RARE to find them in this condition*
I have them posted in ebay user id: perez_1979
You can check pics. and info. there in the listings or ask and can be sent by email [kopatech@gmail.com] , I can work on prices cheaper than what posted on ebay,
Here's a list:
Stephen King - CUJO 1981 True First Edition $13.95 VIKING - DJ in Mylar NF
Stephen King - Danse Macabre HC True FIRST EDITION Book RRD281 - DJ in Mylar N/F
Stephen King Christine 1983 TRUE First Edition HC $16.95 VIKING DJ in Mylar NF
Stephen King - THE DARK HALF 1989 True 1st Edition / 1st Print - DJ in Mylar N/F

Thanks for your interest appreciate it ; )

Francisco
Quinton

Re: Stephen King True 1st Edition HC Books for Sale!!

Post by Quinton »

Ok
renedlb

Re: Stephen King True 1st Edition HC Books for Sale!!

Post by renedlb »

Are these still available?