50% off some slightly scuffed COVERS COLLECTION prints

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TheCollector
Site Admin

50% off some slightly scuffed COVERS COLLECTION prints

Post by TheCollector »

From Suntup Editions today
-------------------------------------------------
Hello friends, and happy Black Friday shopping! We have a very small quantity of THE COVERS COLLECTIONS prints that are just slightly scuffed or dinged, and for a limited time we are making them available to customers for 50% OFF!

These prints include Pet Sematary, The Shining, IT, and Misery. All prints are hand-signed by the original cover artist. Use promo code 50OFFPRINTS when purchasing your limited edition fine art prints of these four iconic covers and you will receive 50% off the retail price! Sale ends November 30th, or while supplies last.

https://shop.suntup.press/collections/t ... 2b9d275f0a