Looking to buy hard to find 1st editions

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
lovan66

Looking to buy hard to find 1st editions

Post by lovan66 »

Have a large collection of Stephen King US First Editions, but have had trouble finding some of his earlier work as well as just a few various versions that have been a bit overpriced compared to the market lately. See list below for one's I am currently seeking. If you are interested in selling any of these, please message me with price and photos of said first editions. Thanks.

-Carrie
-Salem's Lot (Would prefer 1st or 2nd state with Father Cody error)
-Rage
-Night Shift
-The Long Walk
-Roadwork
-The Running Man
-Cycle of the Werewolf
-Bachman Books(Hardcover)
picon3

Re: Looking to buy hard to find 1st editions

Post by picon3 »

I have a first edition trade Hardcover of Cycle of the Werewolf inscribed to me by Bernie Wrightson on the title page. Book is Fine in a Near Fine- dustjacket (has the typical spine fading, but a superior volume). That is all I have from your list.
lovan66

Post by lovan66 »

Would love to purchase your copy of cycle of the werewolf. Please personal message me pictures and your asking price if you can. Thanks so much
picon3

Post by picon3 »

As I am new to the forum, I cannot use the PM system yet. I've posted the full list in my introduction thread.
Paul~
Evers003

Post by Evers003 »

I have all four first editions, Rage, The long Walk, Roadwork and Running man. all are in good condition. I'm having difficulty attaching pics but have plenty of them for you to look at if you want me to email them to you.

Mark