Under the Dome

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
Clacke

Re: Under the Dome

Post by Clacke »

Possibly some news on the UK signed limited of Under The Dome?

Waterstones in the UK have put up a link taking pre orders for a £100 edition of Under The Dome which they are calling a 'Special Edition'.
There is no further information on the book. There's a good chance that this is the UK limited but this has NOT been confirmed anywhere yet.

The link: http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesw ... e/7169684/
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

hmmm.......something fishy is up with that link to the UK under the dome..
thl

Post by thl »

Just to let you know hat today in Milan and Rome you can find UTD (the italian title is "the dome") on the bookshelves of some big stores. All the other stores (online and offline) will sell the book on 20th october.

Here's the cover:

demorgan

Post by demorgan »

well, if i dont get my hands on the Uk s/l, then i have a extra US s/l if anyone wants to deal in a fair manner.
doktordru

Post by doktordru »

demorgan wrote:well, if i dont get my hands on the Uk s/l, then i have a extra US s/l if anyone wants to deal in a fair manner.

yes please - just sent you a pm.

A
needfulthings

Post by needfulthings »

Steven Spielberg to be Exective Producer on Under The Dome for Dreamworks T.V. for what they are calling an Event Series. likely for cable(HBO?). Mr King will also be involved (Script?Producer?)
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

UTD UK trade paperback. I'm not sure if this is a first airport or bookstore edition or what. There is no numbering line on the copyright page, but it does say first published in the UK by Hodder & Stoughton.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
biomieg

Post by biomieg »

Did you find a new contact in the UK? Or did you get this via eBay or an online bookstore?
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I bought it on Ebay. The seller didn't know if it was a 1st either, but I took a chance and bought it. I'm still looking for a new UK source. Had a couple leads but they seem to have dissapeared.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

You can tell if it's a first by the number on the copyright page. If it has a single number 1 it is a first. I think they are on the 8th printing at the moment.