The Wind Through the Keyhole

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jhanic

Re: The Wind Through the Keyhole

Post by jhanic »

These prints seldom show up anywhere, so I think $125 is a decent price.

John
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Jae Lee has been announced as artist for Donald M. Grant's publication of The Wind Through the Keyhole:

http://www.stephenking.com/forums/showt ... post445359

John
MrLevity

Post by MrLevity »

So according to the news letter i have just received its only a limited edition of 800, owners of 1 to 800 given priority.
Bloody marvelous, my DT7 was 1378 so nearly missed out on the 'Little Sisters'... cant complain as everyone got one of those eventually.
Just checked that and its number 1236. :cry:
martins

Post by martins »

As Stephen King said that WTTK is really book 4.5 I was hoping the people with the limited editions would get to order it. I have a set of the grant limiteds with a low enough number, but have not been able to get the Eluria deluxe to match. I guess I'll just have to hope that one does not go and I get the second bite of the cherry!!!
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I've got #866, so I'm going to be looking for a lower number also. I'll bet the market price on those 800 and below have just gone up drastically.

John
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

My III-VII set is numbered 957 so I miss out as well. But I guess I will put myself on the waiting list just in case.
Lurker

Post by Lurker »

I have 780, so ok there. When I finally could afford to buy my first DT S/L (IV) I didn't know about The Gunslinger S/L only being a 500 print run. I had bought the trade edition of Gunslinger from DreamHaven Books (Atom? Are you still there?) years before so got that one at reasonable price...but even then the S/L was beyond my budget.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I picked up #355 off eBay yesterday, so I'm good. I may have overpaid, but...

John
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Number 158 here, so no problem with the new one and boy am I glad I bought THE GUNSLINGER at the original price of $75. Of course that makes me old, but you can't have everything! I'm still kicking myself in the head for passing up the signed BLACK HOUSE, which is the only Grant King title I don't have with the same number. My head is sore but my leg is remarkably limber.
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

I've got #432(whew) Bought it on aftermarket, so need to register it with DMG.