Sleeping Beauties Book Tour score!!!

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
spooner9ball

Sleeping Beauties Book Tour score!!!

Post by spooner9ball »

Hey all!!

My wife got wind of the Sleeping Beauties Book Tour swinging through Toronto, Ontario, and managed to score front row center tickets!!
It was a fantastic hour of chatter, questions and answers, and general silliness.
With each ticket purchased, you got a ticket for a copy of the new book. Out of the 900 plus seats, about 400 were to receive copies signed by both Stephen and Owen.
My wife and I BOTH got signed copies!!! Not only did we get lucky, but also an American girl in Canada for school who sat beside us and struck up a quick friendship also got one!! Talk about a great night!

We decided to list one of the copies on eBay, and keep the other one in our collection forever. I thought I would share pictures of the one we currently have listed.

Now, tell me about a time you got lucky and scored a King autograph!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Sleeping Beauties Book Tour score!!!

Post by TheCollector »

NICE! That's a great way to go, use one to fund your event keep the other one for yourself. Congrats man!!