Joyland signed limiteds

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
jflotx512

Re: Joyland signed limiteds

Post by jflotx512 »

I'm still waiting on my confirmation email...I'm hoping for the best
thl

Post by thl »

jflotx512 wrote:I'm still waiting on my confirmation email...I'm hoping for the best
just placed my order for the s/l (only 75usd ???) and I've got no contirmation either
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

Being Neurotic, I just e-mailed their sales e-mail to try and get a confirmation. I'll let you guys know if they come back with any details.
jflotx512

Post by jflotx512 »

Just got my confirmation email
Marco

Post by Marco »

I also managed to place an order for the signed/limited and unsigned edition by changing the region. So first of all, Thanks Tomas and Bill !!!
Already received a confirmation by email as well.
It's been a long time since a signed/limited SK book was offered at such a reasonable price. This release proves that a collectible book doesn't need to cost hundreds of $$$
thl

Post by thl »

jflotx512 wrote:Just got my confirmation email
I've got an email starting with

The following form contents were entered on Monday, May 13, 2013

JOYLAND (Signed Numbered Limited Edition) $75.00: on

[...]

If that's an order confirmation it's quite odd for a 2013 order confirmation email :(
Anyway it seems this one went through (and that means 3 sk s/l this year... yay for my poor wallet...)
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

Yup, got a confirmation. Landed in my Junk folder but read "Thank you for your below order. Your order has been received and processed." E-mail continued to say I had indeed ordered a $75 S/L edition. With the $18.00 shipping charge.

Woo, first signed King book and it was completely reasonably priced! we'll see how long it takes until they sell out.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

My confirmation also showed up in my spam folder.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Tomas you rock! Thought I'd missed out on a signed edition, saw your tip re changing regions, and now have a confirmation of my order!

Cheers pal!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I've got to give the credit to Bill (last name hidden to protect the innocent ;) ) He gave me the tip and I just passed it on.

Which brings me to a great point. I'm not at my computer 24/7...but I can get there reasonably quickly if needed; so if you hear some breaking news don't hesitate to email me & i'll get the word out ASAP so others in the King community can get in on the action!

Breaking news from CD at 11am (pacific) tomorrow btw. Rumor is that it's definitely King related although not as exciting as Joyland.