Free Stphen King ebook from S&S

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Free Stphen King ebook from S&S

Post by TheCollector »

This hit my mailbox today

We're Sorry, you may have received several emails on January 1st regarding Stephen King ebooks. Unfortunately we experienced a technical glitch, which caused a large number of emails to be sent at once. Please accept our apology for inundating your email inbox.

We're grateful to you for being a loyal S&S Subscriber, and we'd like to offer you a Stephen King ebooks for free.

Choose from a wide selection of 26 classic King books on Glose.com where you can read your ebook on any internet enabled device (or by downloading the Glose iPhone or Android app)

https://glose.com/o/sas-stephen-king?cp ... id=3601886

I also put this on the main page of the site, because...well...free is good!
jhanic

Re: Free Stphen King ebook from S&S

Post by jhanic »

I tried to download my free book (I picked IT) but it would only allow me to read it on-line, not download it. Maybe I did something wrong. I really have trouble reading books on-line with my eyes the way they are (old!).

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Hmm, I only got as far as seeing my copy pull up on line, I didn't actually try to download it. From what I read I think you either have to launch it online or via an the glose app on an ipad or android (Likely because it's a DRM copy) not open source for downloading.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I tried to down load a copy but it said it was for US residents only.

Nice gesture on their part though.