Faithful: The 10th Anniversary Special Edition

Heard about a new SK project? Maybe there's a new book signing you know of - Post it here!
mulleins

Faithful: The 10th Anniversary Special Edition

Post by mulleins »

http://www.bookstobenefit.com/

Limitation Information:
• Slipcased Deluxe Hardcover Gift Edition: Limited to a one-time printing of only 1,500 copies printed on a high quality acid free paper stock and featuring a fine Smyth-sewn binding, two color printing throughout the book, a sewn-in ribbon page marker, illustrated endpapers, and housed in a deluxe slipcase featuring two-color hot foil stamping ($85)

• Signed & Traycased Deluxe Hardcover Limited Edition: Limited to a one-time printing of only 448 hand-numbered copies personally signed by Stewart O’Nan, printed on a high quality paper stock and featuring a fine Smyth-sewn binding, two color printing throughout the book, a sewn-in ribbon page marker, illustrated endpapers, and housed in a custom deluxe traycase ($225)

• Signed & Traycased Deluxe Hardcover Lettered Edition: Limited to a one-time printing of only 52 hand-lettered copies signed by Stewart O’Nan, printed on a high quality paper stock and featuring a hand-bound “three piece” binding with a special Japanese book cloth and a fine leather, two color printing throughout the book, a sewn-in ribbon page marker, imported French marbled endpapers, and housed in a deluxe hand-made custom traycase ($750)
jhanic

Re: Faithful: The 10th Anniversary Special Edition

Post by jhanic »

I'll be passing on this one, just as I have on all the Anniversary editions from CD and PS. Unless they're signed by King (and I can afford them) it's no deal for me.

I did get the Anniversary editions of It and The Shining, though, because they were signed by King.

John
ajw2910

Post by ajw2910 »

Same here, John. Pretty soon we'll be seeing 1 year anniversary issues at this rate..........I can't afford to even try to keep up with all these.
BrianJamesFreeman

Post by BrianJamesFreeman »

Good news about FAITHFUL for those who might be interested!

The new Limited Edition traycases are on the way and should arrive by the end of the month, so then it's just a matter of getting this edition into the shipping queue.

In addition, I'm now taking some photos of the first completely finished Lettered Edition to land on my desk. These will be shipping in April and turned out really nicely, I think.

Here is a quick photo of all three editions together for the first time:

As a reminder, everyone who ordered any of these editions helped support The Haven Foundation and The Jimmy Fund, two very good causes. Thanks for your support!

Best,
Brian
Last edited by BrianJamesFreeman on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
racerx45

Post by racerx45 »

Very Very Nice.
BrianJamesFreeman

The first copies of the Limited Edition of FAITHFUL are starting to ship:

Brian
BrianJamesFreeman

First photos of the Lettered Edition with the wooden case can now be viewed here:

http://www.bookstobenefit.com/2015/04/2 ... ek-photos/

Brian
Last edited by BrianJamesFreeman on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Hey Brian, the link isn't working. When you post a long URL you need to high light the link and click the URL button up at the top where all the formatting buttons are, that wraps it in a [ url ][ /url ] tag. Otherwise the forum trys to auto shorten it, which breaks the link. A limitation of the phpbb back end unfortunately.
BrianJamesFreeman

TheCollector wrote:Hey Brian, the link isn't working. When you post a long URL you need to high light the link and click the URL button up at the top where all the formatting buttons are, that wraps it in a [ url ][ /url ] tag. Otherwise the forum trys to auto shorten it, which breaks the link. A limitation of the phpbb back end unfortunately.
Gotcha, let's see if I fixed it right!

Brian
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Link works great, and the book LOOKS great!